Enthusiastic and experienced accountant looking for a new challenge? Keen to join a growing startup in the heart of Paris?
If you’re the best at what you do, thrive working autonomously and are passionate about financial accuracy, we want you. As General Accountant at CALLR, you’ll be responsible for maintaining all financial records including reporting, accounts payable/ receivable, payroll, tax etc. From an operational point of view, you oversee and reconcile all daily and month-to-month accounting activities.
What you’ll get to do everyday
– Record all financial transactions in accounting software (Quadratus)
– Responsible for all financial and social declarations
– Conduct monthly closing: general ledger entries, reconciliations, accruals & provisions
– Maintain the financial dashboard
– Conduct the intercompany transactions and reconciliations (US/FR)
– Prepare annual reports and audits
– Accounts payable: Manage suppliers’ invoices; and employee expenses
– Process and follow up accounts receivable
– Handle all administrative Human Resources tasks including payroll
What we’re looking for
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Minimum 5 years accounting experience in a fast-paced, international environment
• Fluent French & English
• Detail-oriented, organised, communicative and able to work autonomously
• Excel & Quadratus experience
• Sage One for Payroll
What we’re offering
We’re offering competitive compensation, stock options and the opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best. Join a small international team of talented people with different backgrounds, interests, cultures but one thing in common: we rock!
We’re a start-up, so free coffee, soft drinks and FIFA are a given, as is a comprehensive private health insurance package. Add to that a central Paris location (in the 2nd) a discounted Club Med Gym membership and frequent team lunches, aperos and other outings: what are you waiting for?
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent (CDI)
Location: Central office in Paris