Experienced inbound sales professional looking for a new challenge? Want to spend more time closing sales than cold calling?
If you’re the best at what you do, thrive working autonomously and are passionate about closing deals, we want you.
As a Customer Sales Manager at CALLR, you’ll be responsible for guaranteeing our customers’ success, from sign up through to active user, including closing deals. Our customers come from diverse industries, positions, backgrounds and countries all over the world.
Your mission? Identify the steps of success and guide our customers through the journey in French or English. It’s as simple as that.
What you’ll get to do everyday
- Handle inbound sales, driving qualified leads to closure
- Onboard customers via email, SMS or phone: learn who they are, identify their needs, their pain points and problems
- Detect potential, pre-qualify for sales or support, upsell
- Optimize the customer success journey
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing teams to improve the onboarding process and documentation
What we’re looking for
- Two (2!) people to join our team:
One eloquent native French speaker with exceptional written and spoken English and… (you guessed it!) one eloquent native English speaker with exceptional written and spoken French
- A proven track record in hitting inbound or outbound sales targets
- Attention to detail, organized and efficient at prioritising your work
- Autonomous and proactive, you’re used to making decisions and take responsibility for your failures as much as your successes
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a customer sales position, with excellent results
- Experience selling APIs or B2B SaaS products is a real bonus
What we’re offering
We’re offering very attractive compensation (35-45k fixed) + commissions. Join a small international team of talented people with different backgrounds, interests, cultures but one thing in common: we rock!
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent (CDI)
Location: Central office in Paris